Strategic Sales/Business Development Manager – Data, AI & Digital Engineering
NutaNXT is looking for a result oriented and experienced Strategic Sales/Business Development Manager for our rapidly growing team. Should be experienced in hunting for new opportunities within focused large accounts and have proven experience in generating new business using a combination of online and offline/remote strategies and networking with key client decision-makers.
- Work closely with delivery, marketing and technical team to build the sales plan and prepare client-centric value propositions for global(primarily US, UK) client opportunities across Digital Product Engineering domain.
- Build strong relationships and apply a range of client prospecting and account mapping strategies within specific verticals and target accounts (FinTech, CPG, Healthcare, etc) to create a strong pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Progress and prioritize opportunities and progress the client conversations through the sales cycle – proposals, negotiations and contract closure and revenue.
- Achieve assigned sales targets with focused efforts put into various strategies ranging from account mapping, mining and retaining existing clients to aggressive prospecting of specific new accounts, where you see large opportunities for growth.
- Gather and analyse key trends and market intelligence to build insights that can be valuable in wining key business opportunities across Data Engineering, Analytics, AI/ML, Cloud and Application Development, etc.
- Engage clients, understand their technology needs and gaps to identify opportunities early in the sales cycle to qualify the right opportunities and increase probability of win and scale within specific accounts.
- Responsible for understanding the client’s needs and preferences, introducing NutaNXT services accordingly, adapting the value proposition as required and driving the meetings with key decision makers to progress sales cycle(Deal Closure)
- Targeted Business Development across geographies by engaging with large and mid-sized overseas clients in the US and Europe.
- Execute all sales related documentation and processes with industry best-practices and sales/lead generation tools
- Proven experience in Sales, Business Development or Account Management roles with consistent track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strategic and analytical mindset with an ability to simplify complex concepts and articulate our value proposition to senior technical and business audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with internal and client teams to achieve common goals, solve business or technology problems for clients to build business.
- Relevant experience in growing sales within a similar environment or industry focused on Digital, Data, AI and Cloud solutions and capabilities is ideal.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise sales opportunities.
- MBA, BE Comp Science or equivalent with 3-6 years of experience in customer facing roles