Sr. QA Automation Engineer
The role entails digital test automation practice and to lead implementations of test automation for org-wide testing initiatives.
NutaNXT Technologies offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth, and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
- Review Testing requirements, providing feedback on completeness, testability and other risk areas.
- Identify functional and complete manual tests to be included in automated testing and work on automating candidates for test automation.
- Develop test cases and test scenarios using automation tool that provides thorough coverage of implemented features and meets acceptance criteria from business stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of automation tools as well as the ability to produce modular, re-usable code with high quality.
- Design & build test harnesses for Automation Testing.
- Design/Architect test automation framework and develop the new test automation libraries; Tool UFT.
- Develop the Automated Regression Pack for different projects.
- Setting standards for automation tool selection and methodology development.
- Recommend and evaluate new tools to improve productivity, efficiency and quality.
- Automate the Test Data Management for applicable Projects using Automation tools.
- Design and Develop the Automated solution for Functional and NFR Testing for various repeatable tests.
- Utilize appropriate testing tools for both front-end and back-end Quality Assurance.
- Test Environment set-up/management, monitoring and streamline release management to QA Environments.
- Must be a strong Test Automation Engineer who can work independently, be capable of solving problems, and communicate effectively with US team members.
- Execute automation project work in agile mode.
- Overall 8 to 10 years of experience in designing, developing and executing test cases on SAP & Web applications.
- Minimum 3+ Years core experience with automation tools primarily Microfocus UFT & Selenium.
- Extensive hands on experience in JIRA & Zephyr along with experience with Agile Software Development methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development.
- Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, and test execution of highly complex systems.
- Design Patterns and Enterprise integration patterns.
- Solid understanding of TDD and BDD approaches.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source and in house technologies and tools that are DevOps enablers such as Jenkins, GiTHub etc.
- Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes.
- Experience in analyzing results of automation test runs.
- Ability to create test cases based on user stories and business requirements.
- Experience working in Scrum teams.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and attention to detail.
- Strong Test Driven Development, CI & CD Pair Programming.
- Knowledge of SAP SCM, SD, FICO, BI modules.