Senior UX Designer
We are looking for a UX Designer to who is passionate about the future where Experience Design and Advanced Digital Technologies(AI/ML/DL, Data Science and Digital Experience Design) come together for our clients as we co-create the NXT New Digital innovation.
NutaNXT offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, incentive plans, equity, benefits, meaningful growth, and development opportunities and an innovation driven challenging, yet collaborative work culture, where new ideas and creativity are rewarded. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
- You will work across every stage of the Customer Experience, from designing new features to prototyping advanced digital solutions. We blend Design Innovation and Digital Product Engineering together to design for the future and sustainability. With deep AI, Digital and Design capabilities we help global clients create meaningful, holistic experiences.
- Your key responsibilities would include leading discovery, research and data synthesis to identify critical user insights and develop hypotheses to design effective experiences
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through low fidelity sketches, medium fidelity wireframes, interactive prototypes, user flow diagrams, and final UX specifications
- Possessing a strong POV on craft, tools and process Communicating with a strong aesthetic and influential voice to shape and position ideas for customer impact
- Collaborating with teams on development of motion, content strategy, visual design, and content
- Proposing optimizations and creative approaches for Design that can drive UX improvement
- Developing specification documentation that allows for implementation in software development
- You are a creative, thoughtful and customer obsessed user-experience designer exceptional at creating wireframes and prototypes for digital products and familiarity with a few design tools and proficiency in atleast 1 tool facilitating research and data analysis to identify critical user insights
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Design-related discipline or relevant industry experience
- 5-7 years of client-facing UX design experience, working collaboratively with global teams
- Exceptional communication skills, with an ability to work across various functional and technical teams, solicit and synthesize helpful feedback and facilitate design discussions.
- A strong portfolio of your work, an eye for design, and ability to facilitate the client’s product vision, collaborating with peer UX designers, researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, designing, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Understand business requirements and technical limitations, and conduct user research, translate the same into user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes and high fidelity mock-ups.
- Experience in crafting digital dashboards and in-depth knowledge on how to work with lots of data, analytics and AI/ML related technologies is a plus.