Senior Magento Developer
We are looking for a Sr. Magento Developer who will work with business / product owners to understand the requirements and transform into solutions by working with other teams.
NutaNXT offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, incentive plans, equity, benefits, meaningful growth, and development opportunities and an innovation driven challenging, yet collaborative work culture, where new ideas and creativity are rewarded. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
- Our Digital Transformation and e-commerce practice is focused on helping some of the largest US based fortune 500 clients to build cutting edge, e-commerce experiences across digital channels including websites, mobile, omni-channel applications, etc. We blend Design, Innovation and Digital Engineering together to design advanced e-commerce solutions.
- Developing and managing multiple Magento 2.x e-commerce website / store views, web application & responsive websites
- Responsible for regular support , system maintenance & delivery of enhancements
- Preparing modules/extension deployment and customization. Managing Magento architecture , its Extensions & features
- Responsible for Magento frontend and backend development
- Independently handling of ecommerce modules using object oriented PHP and Magento APIs
- Integration of data storage solutions, API platform integrations & Magento interfaces (UI).
- Designing themes & interfaces and work closely with UI/UX developer as needed for integration
- Work with Magento Product team for troubleshooting of issues and regular patches/ upgrade
- Perform system configurations & updating website features and security patches. Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Performs gap and data analysis in support of identifying improvement opportunities in the systems
- Creating and executing the necessary test cases for unit, system & integration test case scenarios
- Knowledge of Integration with SAP B1 & PIM systems like Informatica is good to have
- Knowledge on Knockout JS and JQuery is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree related to Computer Science,
- More than 7 years of experience in professional web development experience.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks and object-oriented PHP programming.
- Strong knowledge of Magento 2 Framework and IDE.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as BitBucket, Git.
- Experience in an Agile Environment (using Jira, Confluence)
- Technical understanding of complex Enterprise Web and Mobile Application development and deployment concepts