Senior Data Scientist
The role entails developing, analysing and executing ideas and initiatives designed to achieve business growth.
NutaNXT Technologies offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth, and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
- Provide solutions that go beyond traditional methods – Using advanced AI/ML technologies and new data sources.
- Develop next-gen modelling capabilities to deliver the best-in-class predictive modelling solutions.
- Apply innovative analytical techniques to customer and transaction data to build risk mitigation strategies and processes.
- Liaising internally with risk managers, including explaining model outputs, performing ad-hoc analysis, and answering technical or background questions on the models and requirements.
- Effectively provide updates and communicate key initiatives to senior management..
- Staying informed about developments in Data Science and adjacent fields to ensure that outputs are always relevant.
- Lead teams of analysts to offer exceptional solutions to clients, across domains.
- 7-10 years of total work experience, with 5+ years of relevant experience
- Degree in Statistics, Physics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Econometrics, Engineering, or other quantitative discipline is preferable.
- Experience/Knowledge in molecular diagnostics domain is preferable.
- Strong knowledge of Data Science Statistical techniques, hypotheses generation and testing, exploratory data analysis; descriptive/inquisitive/predictive and prescriptive analysis; proficiency with variety of approaches and models.
- Deep knowledge of techniques such as Linear Regression, gradient descent, Logistic Regression, Forecasting, Cluster analysis, Decision trees, Random Forests & SVM, Linear Optimization.
- Ability to work across different domains and get a quick sense of the business processes & flows.
- Demonstrable history of devising and overseeing data-centered projects.
- Good business acumen and the ability to connect analytics with business decisions.
- Competent in AI, ML, Data Science principles and techniques.
- Proficiency in Python is preferred
- Knowledge of AWS or Azure cloud platforms.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases, Tableau, Power BI (or similar tools) is preferable.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task effectively and work against tight deadlines.
- Capacity to foster a healthy, stimulating work environment that frequently harnesses teamwork.
- Outstanding supervision and mentorship abilities.