Partnership / Alliance
The role entails working closely with leadership to develop initiatives, plan events and sales strategies along with the partner to meet defined performance, engagement, and revenue growth objectives.
NutaNXT Technologies offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth, and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
- Develop partnership with public cloud vendors like AWS, MS Azure.
- Serve as NutaNXT brand ambassador to identify opportunities to present, co-market events.
- Own conference and event strategy, including demand generation, networking events and executive meetings.
- Establish performance scorecards metrics required to evaluate and manage performance of the partnership.
- Develop new partnerships in partner ecosystem.
- Manage Competency program and coordinate partner-enablement for certifications.
- Responsible for lead gen marketing campaigns, pipeline reporting, leveraging partner Network(s).
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate Partners.
- 5+ years combined experience in channel, business development, or consulting services.
- Understanding and experience in foundational technologies (cloud, compute). Technology specific experience with at least one of the following: AWS, MS Azure and Google Cloud.
- Self-starter with natural networking skills.
- Team player with strong work ethic and the willingness and ability to adapt in a fast paced, start-up environment.
- Working experience and knowledge of Partner ecosystem, practice areas, competencies, offerings including selling, pricing, and understanding selling incentives.
- Experience developing partner programs and support infrastructure with proven success in delivering Go-To-Market strategies and results.
- Strong executive presence, ability to manage up and experience presenting at the executive level.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to persuasively articulate Slalom’s value as a partner.