Java Technical Lead
The role entails providing solutions for technical issues which may affect product delivery, facilitate requirement analyses, conduct peers’ reviews, and provide feedback and enhance frameworks.
NutaNXT Technologies offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth, and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
- Analyze problems and implement solutions that is optimized for performance, scalability, quality, and maintainability.
- Develop high-quality and detailed designs.
- Conduct unit testing and automated unit test frameworks.
- Identify risk and conduct mitigation action planning.
- Use coding standards and best practices to ensure quality
- Work independently and lead a team of expert engineers and set new examples.
- Take on new challenges and keep the team motivation high
- BE/BTECH degree in Computer Science.
- Knowledge of Core Java basics/fundamental & Advanced Java Concepts, JVM fundamentals, OOPs, Data Structure Concepts, Collections & Multithreading, Basic Unix fundamentals, Spring framework.
- J2EE, SQL, AJX, java-script, Application Servers Exposure to Cluster and Fault-tolerance Architecture, Telecom Applications development.
- Excellent Java programming skills.
- Good Exposure to Unix shell scripting is a plus.
- Familiarity with Eclipse IDE, JProbe and related tools is a plus.
- Strong experience in database design and some experience in PL SQL.
- Good exposure to core design patterns.
- Positive attitude and ability to work on multiple items per business needs.
- Quick in learning new problem areas and technology.