NutaNXT is looking for Senior Java Developers responsible for designing and implementing microservices based solutions and strategy, and the microservices adoption process within the organization. Candidate must be able to lead and guide a team on developing solutions to solve complex business solutions. Candidate should have a holistic view of enterprise solutions, taking into consideration operational costs, security, performance engineering, application development, and systems management.
- Mentor / provide advice and guidance across all technical aspects (Engineering, Product, Analytics & Solutions)
- Leading design & tooling that helps Engineering do their jobs better (ie. load testing tools, import tools for migrating clients, etc.)
- Enable the delivery teams on the ground to achieve the incremental sprint delivery goals
- Build appreciation & culture of full-stack across the team with focus on T shape skills.
- Team player and ability to work in Global Team setup, product owners and business team to develop, build & support application.
- Write clean, performance friendly code. Perform unit testing and prepare task documentation.
- Investigate and fix production issues. Investigate and improve performance issues.
- Overall 3 to 6 years of experience working on Core Java/J2EE technologies.
- 2+ years of experience working on Spring Boot services.
- Proficient with Object Oriented Programming in core JAVA/J2EE.
- Extensive experience working with JDK 8/11 versions, Spring Core, Spring Boot and other frameworks.
- Experience in Java Stream APIs, Lambda Expressions etc.
- Experience in Unit Test writing using Junit, Mockito, RestAssured etc.
- Demonstrable understanding of infra and application security management, in the context of developing and operating large-scale multi-tenant systems
- Broad knowledge of contemporary technologies and frameworks blended with experience of working with relevant ones (Spring, RESTful Web Services, Database)
- A true – roll up the sleeves- working attitude, learner mindset for skill exploration and experiments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with business and technology partners, peers and senior management.
- Must exhibit strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders to drive success.