The role entails developing, analysing, and executing ideas and initiatives designed to achieve business growth and loss mitigation goals.
NutaNXT Technologies offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth, and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
- Hands-on experience in building and deploying application scorecards (preferably lending business) using some of the latest machine learning models.
- Work on modelling projects/unstructured problems, look at providing solutions that go beyond traditional methods – using advanced machine learning technologies and new data sources.
- Develop next-gen modelling capabilities to deliver the best-in-class predictive modelling solutions.
- Apply innovative analytical techniques to customer and transaction data to build risk mitigation strategies and processes.
- Liaising internally with risk managers, including explaining model outputs, performing ad-hoc analysis, and answering technical or background questions on the models and requirements.
- Develop and manage scoring models.
- Define, analyse, implement, and monitor credit risk strategies. Must have the capability to clearly communicate analysis.
- Effectively provide updates and communicate key initiatives to senior management.
- Degree in Statistics, Physics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Econometrics, Engineering, or other quantitative discipline.
- 1-4 years of work experience, with 1+ years of experience in an analytical capacity required.
- Self-starter with natural networking skills.
- Team player with strong work ethic and the willingness and ability to adapt in a fast paced, start-up environment.
- Working experience and knowledge of Partner ecosystem, practice areas, competencies, offerings including selling, pricing, and understanding selling incentives.
- Experience developing partner programs and support infrastructure with proven success in delivering Go-To-Market strategies and results.
- Strong executive presence, ability to manage up and experience presenting at the executive level.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to persuasively articulate Slalom’s value as a partner.