Content & Communication Specialist Intern
NutaNXT is looking to hire a dedicated Content Writer & Communication Specialist Intern who has done either his/her Master or Bachelor of Arts in Literature or Master or Bachelor of Mass Communication / Media Studies and has an interest in joining a Technical Centric Organization with interest in Content writing, Organization communication & Public relations.
- Great Communication, Excellent grammar & Soft Skills.
- Good Proofreading and Editing skills.
- Aptitude & Appetite to grasp It-related and vertical industry knowledge.
- Strong listening, observational and analytical skills, and understanding customer environment and requirements.
- Flair to ideate and build creative content.
- Strong time management skills to prioritize and handle multiple deadlines.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires quick turnaround and quality results.
- Self-motivated & self-driven.
- Idea of MS Office.
- Interest in Corporate Communications & Public Relations.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to grasp technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Able to blogs, write articles on social media, and the company website.
- Able to conduct thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication.
- Who are available for the Internship (Full time WFH or Flexi Office).
- Who has relevant skills and interests.
- Who have already graduated or are currently in any year of study.
- Male/Females willing to start/restart their careers may also apply.
- Become an FTE at NutaNXT as per performance asap.
- Flexible timings.
- 5 days Flexi working Culture.
- Friendly work Culture with an open-door policy.
- You will be working directly with a highly qualified and experienced industry experts.
- Fast growth opportunities to deserving candidates.