Android Application Lead
The role entails end-to-end Android application development, leading technical architecture, coding standards, and other team policies.
NutaNXT Technologies offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth, and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
- Work on Android applications.
- Analyze business requirements and implement solutions that are optimized for performance, scalability, quality, and maintainability.
- Enhance and support existing implementation.
- Work independently or lead a team of expert engineers.
- More than 6+ years of experience of development and implementation using java/Kotlin technologies.
- Bachelors Degree or Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology and other relevant fields.
- Excellent Java/Kotlin programming skills with good knowledge of core J2SE fundamentals, JVM fundamentals, OOPs, multithreading concepts.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, SQLite, Rest, JSON.
- Experience and working knowledge of Architectural patterns (MVI/MVVM), running, debugging, configuring applications for multiple grade build.
- Experience in native technologies like C/C++, RxJava, Coroutines, Dagger, Firebase crashlytics, cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Ability to independently own, design, write and test quality code.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Understanding of Google’s Material design principles and interface guidelines.