Vistex/SAP SD Analyst
The role entails support, analyse and test Vistex/SAP SD architecture in a flexible and agile fashion.
NutaNXT Technologies offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth, and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
- As part of OTC (Order to Cash) team, support various initiatives and be responsible for maintenance and enhancement of IS Applications supporting Vistex, Order to Cash and related business functions.
- Build relationships and work closely with business users and IT stakeholders to define business processes, priorities and execute Vistex, SAP ECC projects to achieve business goals.
- Support Distributor, Vendor, Customer Rebate business processes with Vistex Billback, Chargeback and customer rebate modules.
- Ability to understand existing business processes, map out process flows and identify areas for improvement with process change or system improvements.
- Document detailed requirements, solution design and test plans using standard templates as part of SDLC and Agile Methodology.
- Carry out functional testing and assist the QA review process for Change Approvals.
- Monitor the health of the system and resolve any system or transaction related errors.
- Provide help in resolution of system errors, user issues, and data processing and change requests.
- Escalates urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to appropriate internal resources.
- Collaborate with technical and functional teams to evaluate & propose design alternatives, and deliver optimum solution, while minimizing impact to system stability and performance.
- 3 – 9 years of experience in Vistex and SAP SD area in ECC/S4 versions.
- Experience in Vistex Billback, Customer Rebate and Chargeback Module Implementation at a large distributor/manufacturer. Pharma/Healthcare Distribution experience is preferred.
- Expertise in various functionalities in Vistex like Agreements, Claims, Sales Tracings, IP document, accrual & settlement, Reconciliation & composite model.
- Configuration of one or more modules of SAP to meet documented user requirements.
- Experience in EDI including 844 (Incoming Billbacks), 849 (Reconciliation/Resubmission), 845 (Contract price-outbound) & integration with distributors.
- Should have experienced starting from requirement gathering to production deployment.
- Demonstrated experience in designing complex Vistex/SAP SD/OTC business processes.
- Expertise in SAP and Vistex Pricing configuration & enhancement of complex pricing scenarios.
- Proven ability to analyze, research, assess and implement SAP solutions.
- Broad functional and process knowledge of the core business processes for rebates, agreements, order processing, billing & pricing.
- The ability to identify the impact of process or data across more than one functional area or SAP module is necessary.
- Should have worked on multiple enhancements & customizations right from requirements gathering to Production deployment.
- Determination of best practice processes for business units utilizing SAP modules.
- Should have worked on one End-to-End implementation project.
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solver and teamwork capabilities.
- Proficient in English written and oral communication skills are critically important.
- Ability to understand ABAP code and be conversant in debugging.