SAP FICO Analyst
A SAP Finance and Controlling (FICO) consultant designs, builds, and deploys SAP-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions.
NutaNXT Technologies offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, incentive plans, equity, benefits, meaningful growth, and development opportunities and an innovation driven challenging, yet collaborative work culture, where new ideas and creativity are rewarded. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
- Have undergone a certification program from SAP or SAP partners.
- Ability to understand ABAP code and be conversant in debugging.
- Work with business users and IT stakeholders.
- Provides support for SAP FICO and related interfaces or modules.
- Monitor the health of the system and resolve any system or transaction related errors.
- Extend assistance in resolution of system errors, user issues, and data processing and change requests.
- Work closely with application & development teams to meet business needs
- Learn and gain expertise of business processes, map out process flows and identify areas for improvement
- Work closely with the business community to elicit, define and document requirements, business goals, and deliver IS solutions per business-mandated deadlines.
- Collaborate with technical and functional teams to evaluate & propose design alternatives, and deliver optimum solution, while minimizing impact to system stability and performance.
- 6-9 years of experience in SAP FICO area including S4 HANA and ECC versions.
- Proven ability to analyze, research, assess and implement SAP solutions
- Broad functional and process knowledge of the following:
- New GL, A/R. A/P, Asset Management, Bank & Cash, Overhead Cost Controlling, Product Costing, COPA.
- Controlling configuration, cost element, cost centers, internal orders, profitability analysis configuration, development COPA reports, Planning, Budgeting etc.
- Product cost controlling – Make to order to Scenario.
- Experience in FI integration points with other SAP modules like MM, SD.
- Knowledge on Taxation Scenarios for US Vertex is preferred.
- Expertise on Solution / data migration / cutover management / training management.
- c is necessary.
- Should have worked on multiple enhancements & customizations right from requirements gathering to Production deployment.
- Should have worked on one End-to-End implementation project.