Java and Database Engineer
The role entails designing and developing computer applications using the Java programming language as well as creating and managing databases.
NutaNXT Technologies offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth, and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and software.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes.
- Transform requirements into stipulations and identify production and non-production application issues.
- Install, upgrade, and maintain databases.
- Document database schemas and models, including functions, tables, and stored procedures as well as data dictionaries.
- Monitor databases and apply patches, execute scripts, and create backups to ensure access and the consistency of data.
- Analyze problems and implement solutions that is optimized for performance, scalability, quality, and maintainability.
- Support and maintain software to interface with databases.
- Lead a team of expert engineers and set new examples.
- Develop and document customer use cases and requirements.
- Drive product releases and progress toward each milestone.
- Deliver demos and presentations to customers and partners; be voice of customer with internal product and engineering teams.
- Act as product champion and spokesperson to internal teams as well as customers and partners.
- Quickly able to take on new challenges and keep the team motivation high.
- BE/BTECH degree in Computer Science.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 5+ years of relevant working experience realized in product development applying Java technologies and database technologies
- High Problem Solving Skills, excellent analytical abilities and self motivated.
- Good exposure to core design patterns.
- Programming Skills: Java , UNIX Shell, PL SQL , JDBC
- Database: Oracle (Good knowledge of SQL, Stored Proc) and Database FT concepts.
- Should have good expertise in Linux, sockets programming and multithreading
- Good Verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to work on multiple items per business needs.
- Should need minimum directions and is an excellent team player.