SAP SD Analyst
The role entails support, analyse and design SAP SD architecture in a flexible and agile fashion.
NutaNXT Technologies offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth, and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
- The primary responsibilities are to support SAP Strategic planning, Requirements Gathering, Process evaluation/design, Prototyping, Configuration, and Testing.
- Other tasks include system implementations, testing strategy, production support, documentation, training and enhancement of software packages and applications by utilizing SAP and 3rd party solutions.
- Act as the Focal contact between IT and SAP SD Systems Users and Technical Teams to support business process Cultivate strong business relationships with end-users and other project stakeholders.
- Resolve implementation issues to obtain system sign off from management.
- Monitor the health of the system and resolve any system or transaction related errors.
- Architect and Design Solutions within the SAP – SD.
- Assist with the development of Blueprint and Scope documents for proposed projects/enhancements/bugs.
- Analysis and documentation of current systems (processes, functions, methods and practices.
- Provide assistance in resolution of system errors, user issues, and data processing and change requests.
- Work closely with application & development teams to meet business needs.
- Escalates urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to appropriate internal resources.
- Understand and gain expertise of company’s existing business processes, map out process flows and identify areas for improvement with process change or system improvements.
- Work closely with the business community to elicit, define and document requirements, business goals, and deliver IS solutions per business-mandated deadlines.
- Collaborate with technical and functional teams to evaluate & propose design alternatives, and deliver optimum solution, while minimizing impact to system stability and performance.
- Should have 6 – 9 years of experience in S4 HANA and SAP SD area including ECC versions.
- Should have experienced starting from requirement gathering to production deployment.
- Proven ability to analyze, research, assess and implement SAP solutions.
- Broad functional and process knowledge of the core business processes for order processing, delivery processing, logistics execution, freight charges, billing, pricing, agreements and rebates.
- The ability to identify the impact of process or data across more than one functional area or SAP module is necessary.
- Configuration of one or more modules of SAP to meet documented user requirements.
- Determination of best practice processes for business units utilizing SAP SD module.
- Should have worked on one End-to-End implementation project.
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solver and teamwork capabilities.
- Proficient in English written and oral communication skills are critically important.
- Have undergone a certification program from SAP or SAP partners.
- SAP Sales & Distribution consultant certification.
- Ability to understand ABAP code and be conversant in debugging.